ibisPaint X v10.0.8 (Unlocked)
- Version 10.0.8
- Requirements Android 4.4
- Developer ibis inc
- Genre Art & Design
- Google Play
- Votes: 20
- Comments: 0
ibis Paint X is a popular and versatile drawing app downloaded more than 280 million times in total as a series, which provides over 15000 brushes, over 15000 materials, over 1000 fonts, 80 filters, 46 screentones, 27 blending modes, recording drawing processes, stroke stabilization feature, various ruler features such as radial line rulers or symmetry rulers, and clipping mask features.
Many tutorial videos on ibis Paint are uploaded to our YouTube channel.
– A Highly functional and professional features surpassing that of desktop drawing apps.
– Smooth and comfortable drawing experience realized by OpenGL technology.
– Recording your drawing process as a video.
– SNS feature where you can learn drawing techniques from other users' drawing process videos.
ibis Paint has high functionality as a drawing app along with features of sharing drawing processes with other users.
– Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
– Over 15000 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes, flat brushes, pencils, oil brushes, charcoal brushes, crayons and stamps.
– Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
– Quick sliders that allow you to quickly adjust brush thickness and opacity.
– Real time brush previews.
– You can add layers as many as you need with no limit.
– Layer parameters that can be set to each layers individually such as layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
– A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
– Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from the photo library, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
– A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
*About ibis Paint purchase plan
The following purchase plans are available for ibis Paint:
– ibis Paint X (free version)
– ibis Paint (paid version)
– Remove Ads Add-on
– Prime Membership (Monthly plan / Yearly plan)
There is no difference in features other than the presence or absence of advertisements for the paid version and the free version.
If you purchase the Remove Ads Add-on, the ads will not be displayed and there will be no difference from the paid version of ibis Paint.
In order to use more advanced functions, the following Prime Membership (Monthly plan / Yearly plan) contracts are required.
A prime member can use the prime features. You can try it free for the 30 days at the time of the first purchase. A prime member can use the following features and services
– 20GB of cloud storage capacity
– Prime Materials
– Prime Canvas Papers
– Prime Fonts
– Tone Curve filter
– Gradation Map filter
– Levels Adjustment filter
– Replace Color filter
– Clouds filter
– Reordering artworks in My Gallery
– No advertisements displayed
* After you become a prime member with the 30 days free trial, if you do not cancel your “Prime Membership” at least 24 hours before the last day of the free trial, your “Prime Membership” will be automatically renewed and you will be charged for the automatic renewal.
* We will add premium features in future, please look out for them.
*On Data Collection
– Only when you are using or going to use SonarPen, the app collects audio signal from microphone. The collected data is only used for communication with SonarPen, and is never saved nor sent to anywhere.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
*ibisPaint's terms of service
- Changed to save playback restored artworks as separate artworks.
- Improved to complete repair with the current playback result when an error occurs during playback restoration.
- Improved tab, category, and scroll position recording when closing the Material tool window, and restoring it the next time it is opened.
For more details, see: https://ibispaint.com/historyAndRights.jsp?newsID=65063351
No CommentsComment on