FaceApp v11.4.0 (Unlocked, No Watermark)
- Version 11.4.0
- Requirements Android 7.0
- Developer FaceApp Technology Ltd
- Genre Photography
- Google Play
- Votes: 18
- Comments: 0
FaceApp is one of the best mobile apps for photorealistic editing. Turn your selfie into a modeling portrait using one of the most popular apps, with over a billion downloads to date. FaceApp gives you everything you need to create Instagram-worthy edits. No more extra tapping on your screen!
Use a fantastic set of face filters, effects, backgrounds, and other tools to create a seamless and photorealistic edit in ONE TAP. You will never have to spend hours photoshopping again!
More than 60 highly photorealistic filters
• Perfect your selfies with Impression filters 🤩
• Add a beard or mustache 🧔
• Change your hair color and hairstyle 💇💇♂️
• Add volume to your hair
• Try hot & trendy makeup filters 💄
• Use creative light effects
• Remove acne and blemishes
• Smooth wrinkles
• Easily enlarge or minimize facial features
• Try out the color lens
• Easy Compare tool at every step to compare before & after
• Total control of temperature, saturation, and more
• Gender Swap: See what you'd look like as a different gender
• Let FaceApp find your best hairstyle and color
• Aging: try our popular Old & Young filters 👴👵👶
• Morph your photo with your favorite celebrity
• Swap faces with friends
• See what your future kids would look like
• Borrow your favorite style from different photos
• Put your face in a famous movie scene
• Try weight filters: get bigger or smaller
• And many more fun filters!
READY TO SHARE?
Share your FaceApp edits directly to your favorite social media accounts
FaceApp is one of the best, easy-to-use, selfie and portrait, photorealistic editors. It makes every photo 100% perfect to stop your followers mid-scroll. Share your enhanced photos with everyone you know and stay on top of the latest beauty trends!
Tag us with #FaceApp on social media for a chance to get featured on our official pages!
Online Tracking Opt-Out Guide
No CommentsComment on