CarX Street v0.8.6 (Menu/Unlimited money )
- Version 0.8.6
- Requirements Android 9
- Developer CarX Technologies LLC
- Genre Racing
- Google Play
- Votes: 18
- Comments: 0
!Open beta test!
Embrace the freedom of being a street racer in the dynamic open world of CarX Street. Accept the challenge and become the legend of Sunset City. Realistic races on highways and city streets, plus top-speed drift races from the makers of CarX Drift Racing 2.
Build the car of your dreams using part tuning that unlocks all the physics of CarX Technology car behavior.
Explore every corner – the enormous world of CarX Street and the exciting car races will leave you exhilarated! Conquer clubs, hit top speed, and drift!
WARNING! You may spend hours playing this game. Make sure to take a break every 40 minutes.
– Drive at top speed or drift through turns. The choice is yours!
– Join clubs, defeat bosses, and prove to everyone that you're the best driver in this city!
– Pick out parts for your vehicle and unlock 100% of its potential!
– Buy houses for your cars and assemble collections for every race mode.
– Fuel up with the right gas for the next race at city gas stations.
– Dynamic day/night change. Get behind the wheel at any time of night or day.
IMPROVED CAR TUNING
– A detailed car-building system.
– Swap parts and trick out your car for a specific race.
– Upgrade the engine, transmission, body, suspension, and tires.
– Swap the engine of your unique car.
VISUAL CAR TUNING
– Customize the mirrors, headlights, lights, skirt, bumper, rims, and much more!
– Create a unique look for your car!
THE MOST REALISTIC MOBILE RACING GAME
– Check out the impressive physics and controls that make you the master of your car.
– Admire the modern, high-quality graphics and enormous open world.
If you find any bugs in the game, please contact our support service.
CarX Technologies official site: https://carx-online.com/
License Agreement: https://carx-online.com/uploads/userfiles/EULA_CarX_ENG.pdf
- Improved performance in club races;
- Reduced device energy consumption;
- Improved synchronization in real-time multiplayer;
- Bug fixes.
No CommentsComment on